Friday, October 26, 2012

And the Adventure Begins!

About two weeks ago I began a new adventure and opened a booth at Old South Antique Mall in Dothan, Alabama.  It's a wonderful place with great managers and fellow vendors.  I love finding old furniture and other items and repainting, reviving and repurposing them.  I believe you can have a beautiful home without spending a lot of money!  I have big plans and lots of ideas and hope you will follow my journey!
 
It's a long way from being the spot of my dreams but I think my space is off to a great start.  This photo was taken the night before I opened and before I had everything in place.  The response has been great and I have already had to restock a couple of times!
 

 

 Stay tuned for updates of my projects and adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! fFun! Jill and I stopped by the other day! Looks like fun! Lots of neat and pretty things! Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I missed you and Jill. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete